Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Form Portal 2023/2024. Here are the full requirements and a detailed step by step procedures to apply for the 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Portal 2023/2024
Following a successful screening, applicants would be required to attend a 6-month training course in a Nigerian army training centers.
Basic Qualification for Nigerian Army recruitment
To be enlisted in the Nigerian Army recruitment 2022 exercise, you need to present with the following qualifications;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and must possess National identity card.
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by
31 May 2022.
- Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 (RRR) | Summary of Requirements
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades):
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades):
|Minimium Age (Trades):
|Maximium Age (Trades):
|Minimium Height (Male):
|Minimium Height (Female):
|Minimium Educational Qualification:
|Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
How to Apply Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Visit the Nigerian Army online recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Login with your username and password or signup if you don’t have one.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy.
- Then, complete and print the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS for the Nigerian Army Recruitment
See also –
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Applicants are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- All applicants are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
|7 Oct 22 – 2 Dec 22