9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Talent Management & Organization Effectiveness
Job No: IRC5154
Location: Lagos, NG
- Responsible for supporting the development and implementation of integrated talent management strategy which supports the overall EMTS business strategy.
- Drive the talent nurturing agenda of EMTS and ensure successful implementation of targeted initiatives.
- Design, administer and maintain EMTS company-wide organization structure.
- Support the fulfillment of various Talent Management initiatives including Career and Succession Planning and management, HIPO program, Talent Exchange Program etc.
- Develop strategies and processes to build a strong and sustainable talent pipeline required to fill current and future roles in the business.
- Collaborate with other HR units to ensure the delivery of strategies designed to enhance Career Growth ad Employee Retention.
- Own metrics and analytics for the talent and organization development function to make program recommendations that support EMTS growth and objectives. Regularly share key metrics such as turnover, retention, internal mobility, diversity etc. to build a proactive talent plan.
- Advise management on changing aspects of organization structure in line with current and future business objectives, industry evolution and global trends.
- First Degree from a recognized university.
- Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) year work experience with years at supervisory level as an advantage.
- Experience in an HR environment as an advantage.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills and ability to engage senior level executives.
- Ability to learn fast and understand the operations of the business.
- Sound knowledge of human resource policies and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply