BUA Cement Plc is the result of a merger between CCNN Plc and Obu Cement Company Plc (formerly Obu Cement Company Limited). Cement Company of Northern Nigeria (CCNN) was incorporated in 1962 and commenced operations in 1967, with an installed capacity of 100,000 mtpa at Kalambaina, Sokoto State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Reporting to: Finance Director
Internally Relates With: Finance department staff
Externally Relates with: Investors relations Manager and External Auditors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyse financial and non-financial data and present in a report format beneficial to the management.
- Carry out production performance analysis with support of the Production Accounting Analyst.
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring adequate controls over financial administration, expenditures and asset management across department.
- Generate financial analysis report from time to time.
- Interpret financial and economic information and present to management.
- Carryout regular analysis of competitors and industry analysis.
- Analysis suppliers and other stakeholders business that influence the performance of the company.
Requirements / Key Competencies
- Minimum of 2nd Class Lower / HND in Finance, Accounting or related discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have relevant professional qualification (ICAN, ACCA)
- At least five year’s relevant accounting/management/manufacturing and financial experience required
- Good knowledge of accounting package required
- Good knowledge of quantitative analysis tools
- Good knowledge of record keeping, and document management also required.
Application Deadline 1st August, 2023.