NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024 Registration Form Portal. The Requirements and the procedures for applying for the 2023 NDLEA Job are all here on this page.
NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024 Registration Form Portal
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is a Federal law enforcement agency in Nigeria under the Federal Ministry of Justice charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.
What are the 5 functions of NDLEA?
- Prevention of Illicit Trafficking if Hard Drugs. …
- Enforcement of Drug Law. …
- Operates Beyond Borders To Stiffle Drug Business. …
- Traces And Siezes Financial Proceeds From Drug Businesses. …
- Eradicates Narcotic Plants And Substances.
How much is NDLEA salary?
General Requirements for the NDLEA Recruitment
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Candidates with bad criminal records excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- All candidates must be free from hard drugs or narcotics. Prove of well-being from a recognized and approved Hospital will be needed
- Applicant interested in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
Why Apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment
If you get hold of this opportunity:
- It will help you understand the world better
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will have the joy of being independent if you are employed
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and many others you can ever think of
- Having the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know
- applicant will improve your confidence and social skills
- will get a regular paycheck or salary credited to your account every month
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
Required Documents for the NDLEA Recruitment
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment
To apply for this National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment exercise, follow the steps below.
- Visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency official web portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.