Nigeria Police Recruitment Application portal 2023/2024 -policerecruitment.gov.ng. Here are the full requirements and a step by step procedures to applying for NPF recruitment.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Application portal 2023/2024
The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement and the lead security agency in Nigeria. Designated by the 1999 constitution as the national police of Nigeria with exclusive jurisdiction throughout the country, as at 2016 it has a staff strength of about 371,800.
How many types of police do we have in Nigeria?
What are the 5 duties of a police officer?
- Protects life and property through the enforcement of laws & regulations; Proactively patrols assigned areas.
- Responds to calls for police service.
- Conducts preliminary & follow-up criminal and traffic investigations.
- Conducts interviews.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal
The Nigeria Police recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The Nigeria Police recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the NPF are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
Police Recruitment 2022 General Requirements
- Nationality: Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Education: Applicants must posses a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Age: Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantors forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centres.
- The Applicants that meet the requirements from the 2020 Nigeria Police Recruitment online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
Impediment in speech
Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
Bent knees, i.e knees which cannot be straighten when standing at attention.
Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
Amputation of any part of the body.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified applicants should visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
You must have a functional email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application.
Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondence. The NUMBER is case sensitive.
You will be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contracted for the next stage of recruitment process.