Kansas State University International Excellence Scholarships 2023/2024 – Kansas State University International Scholarships Kansas State University is now inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the International Excellence Scholarship Program. Interested persons should kindly check below for application procedures and requirements.
Kansas State University, commonly shortened to Kansas State or K-State, is a public research university with its main campus in Manhattan, Kansas, United States. Kansas State was opened as the state’s land-grant college in 1863 and was the first public institution of higher learning in the state of Kansas.
Kansas State University International Scholarships
Benefits of Kansas State University Undergraduate Scholarship
- $8,000 renewable award
- 3.0 K-State GPA required for renewal
- See general renewal requirements and renewal lengths
Requirements for Kansas State University Undergraduate Scholarship
- Applicants must have a high school GPA between 3.75-4.00 (or above).
- Only International Freshmen are eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- All admitted degree-seeking international undergraduate students may apply for these scholarships. Applicants will be automatically considered and may receive all three awards.
- To apply for scholarship consideration, please submit a personal statement via email to email@example.com no later than the application deadline listed below. Please include your full name as written on your passport and your Wildcat ID (WID) as listed on your admission letter.
- The personal statement should be no more than 500 words and answer the question: “What will you contribute to the K-State Family as a student?” While the statement should be in English, your proficiency level will not be a factor in your consideration.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 – How to Apply
Please note that meeting the eligibility requirements for a scholarship does not guarantee an award. All award amounts and criteria are pending the availability of funds and are subject to change. Plan to apply by the priority application date corresponding to your entry term for full scholarship consideration.
Click Here to Apply – https://www.k-state.edu/sfa/scholarships-aid/scholarships/future-students/
November 1st, 2022.
For more information, check here!