Brunel University London Masters Scholarship 2023 – How to Apply. Here is all you need to know about Brunel University London Masters Scholarship 2023. Check here for its requirements and how to apply.
Brunel celebrated its 50th anniversary as a university in 2016. However, our predecessor colleges, Borough Road College, Maria Grey College, Shoreditch College, the West London Institute of Higher Education, as well as Acton Technical College, and then Brunel College, can trace our history all the way back to 1798.
Does Brunel University Offer Scholarships?
The applicants who most nearly meet or surpass the award requirements will receive scholarships.
Brunel University London Masters Scholarship
Only students who are totally self-supporting are eligible for the scholarship program, which is determined by overall academic merit and professional experience.
The scholars will receive an award amount of £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
Requirements for Brunel University London Masters Scholarship
- Applicants Must be classed as Overseas fee-paying students based on the UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
- Interested applicants Must have an offer to study in a postgraduate taught program starting in January 2023.
- Applicant Must complete the correct Scholarship ‘register your interest form by the stated deadline.
- Within four weeks of receiving the scholarship offer, recipients must pay the £ 3,000-course deposit in order to accept.
- This does not apply to applicants who will be funding their studies through US Federal Loans or Sallie Mae Loans.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
How To Apply – Brunel University London Masters Scholarship
Click here to apply – https://goingto.brunel.ac.uk/form/IES2023