DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023. Direct Entry form will be on sales from today 4th October 2022 till Saturday 8th October, 2022. See the requirements and how to apply here.
DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023
Direct Entry form will be on sales from today 4th October 2022 till Saturday 8th October, 2022. See the requirements and how to apply here.
Generation of seat number for Direct Entry candidates begins on Sunday 9th October, 2022 while Direct Entry examination holds on Wednesday 12th October, 2022.
Requirements for DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023
Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
– O’Level result
– JAMB registration slip
– DE acknowledgement slip
– ND/JUPEB/IJMB/NCE/AL result
Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the Original copies of their credentials
– Candidates are not allowed to come with any bag or gadgets, such as phones, calculators, electronic wrist watches, etc, to the examination halls.
Additional Information on DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023
– Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centres
– Candidates should be at their examination centres at least ONE hour prior to their scheduled examination time
– Any other details not published on this platform with regards to the forth coming DE examination is hereby considered FASLE.
Read also – World Best Scholarship Fully Funded
How to Apply for DELSU Direct Entry Admission Form
Candidates are required to visit delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print the acknowledgement slip.
Applicants are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
Interested Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.